MUST READ BEFORE BIDDING!
Here are some instructions to maximize your success and enjoyment of this auction!
1) Register to bid at blue bar on bottom of this page and read terms!
2) The credit card on file will be billed for all purchases. Make absolutely
certain that there is room on your card for your purchases. Call your credit
card company before the auction and let them know that you may be making a
large purchase with Bid-Assets.com. Cards billed IMMEDIATELY after auction!
3) A 13% buyers premium will be added to your total.
4) All sales final! Bid as if you have previewed the items personally!
5) No Refunds for ANY REASON! NO CHARGEBACKS!
6) NONE of the items are guaranteed in any way including quantities listed!
7) All items MUST be removed by specified pickup date!NO EXCEPTIONS! Must have PAID RECEIPT to REMOVE! Bring your own help and loading equipment.
8) Some items are sold as a "lot" others are by "quantity". Make sure you
look at the quantities field! ie: Your bid of $50. x qty (30) would
9) We allow you to raise your own bid as a bidding strategy! For example: If you put a maximum bid of $5000. and you are already the high bidder at $2000., by bidding higher than $2000. you will raise your own bid without someone bidding against you.
10) Items with active bidding within 1 minute of close will automatically stay open another 3 minutes until no more activity!
Please contact us prior to bidding if you have any questions.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE for picking up the items.
BY REGISTERING TO BID, you agree to these terms of sale and accept the fact that any bid is a legally binding contract for which you are fully responsible!! Retraction of bids is not acceptable under any circumstance.
How it works for Buyers
Start by registering for a bidder number. You will use this number to bid on any of the ONLINE ONLY auctions that you log onto at BasingerAuctions.com. Just complete the form located at the end of these terms.
You must enter your credit card information to register. Your card will be charged immediately at the auction close of auction. Make absolutely sure that there are enough funds available to secure your purchases in full! Items may not be picked up without a fully paid invoice! No Exceptions! If there is a problem with your credit card, please call our office immediately at 330-549-3555.
Most auctions will offer a preview period. It is highly recommended that you view the items personally. By bidding on the item you are accepting the item in the condition that it is in, NOT how it was described.
Once you are the high bidder, a 13% buyers premium will be added to the final bid price of each item. This will show on your invoice that will be emailed to you when the auction is completed. This fee belongs to Basinger Auction Service.
Many states require sales tax to be collected. See the specific terms of each auction to verify the collection of sales tax. Contact us for exemption status forms.
Payment is to be made immediately upon auction ending. No exceptions. By registering to bid, and bidding on items, you have entered into a binding contract that can be enforced in a court of law to pay with good funds.
By bidding, you agree that you will accept the item that you are bidding on in itís existing condition and that you have not relied on any information except for your own personal perception or inspection. All Items are sold as is, where is with absolutely no guarantees or warranties expressed or implied. Also although quantities are believed to be true, you the buyer agree that you have inspected the items you are bidding on and that you will pay for the quantity listed on the item whether there are additions or items missing.
Finally be aware of the unique pickup periods for each auction. It is solely the buyers responsibility to pick their items up during the pickup period. Items left will be forfeited by the buyer with no refund. No exceptions!
Shipping may or may not be available for all auctions. View each auction terms for details.
Seller has the right to remove items from the auction should they deem necessary for use in other store locations.