|Terms and Conditions for Online Auctions|
|Notes:||Terms and Conditions for Online Auctions|
We promise not to turn our online auctions into glorified “garage sales”!
The following terms are hereby accepted by Sellers and Buyers (also known as Participants) upon registration for online auction participation on the Tande Auction Service website:
1. All participants agree to provide true and accurate information on the registration form, and must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Sellers covenant and agree to have good title and the right to sell all consigned merchandise, and attest that goods are free from all encumbrances. Illegal and/or banned items are strictly prohibited from commerce on this site. Participants also agree to hold the Tande Auction Service harmless in the event of action taken against the Participant for any defaults or deficiencies pertaining to merchandise sold on Participant’s behalf.
3. Buyers shall make payment for purchases within five (5) business days of the closing of the auction by cashiers check, money order, or qualified personal or business check, made payable to the Tande Auction Service and sent to P.O. Box 306 … Scobey, MT 59263. Buyers agree not to retract the purchase offers as they appear and are recorded on the online auction. In the event of any such retraction, at the discretion of the Tande Auction Service, said Buyer may be prohibited from further auction activities. Any merchandise not paid for within the prescribed time frame may be offered for resale at a future online auction, or withdrawn from offer.
4. Participants who sell merchandise on the online auction agree not to retract the merchandise offer, and shall receive their net payment from the Tande Auction Service for goods sold within ten (10) business days after buyer’s payments are determined to be legitimate and bankable.
5. All items are sold and/or purchased “As Is - Where Is”, with no warranties expressed or implied. Descriptions and pictures appearing in the auction are believed to be accurate and correct, however the Tande Auction Service is acting solely as the agent between buyers and sellers, and assumes no responsibility for the quality of merchandise traded on the auction
6. Information regarding location of sale items and seller’s address can be obtained upon receipt of payment to the Tande Auction Service at the conclusion of each auction. Buyer assumes the full responsibility for merchandise when the item is paid for, and agrees to abide by the time factor for removal as advertised, or to make other satisfactory arrangements with Seller for removal of said merchandise. Buyer is also responsible for all shipping costs.
7. Fees: The following charges and conditions shall apply when selling items on our website. Fees are figured on a “per item” basis.
8. Privacy: It is the policy of the Tande Auction Service to maintain complete confidentiality regarding personal information given to us. Your information will be made available only to us and to the Sellers from whom you purchase items.
|Contact:||Tande Auction Service|
P.O. Box 306
Scobey MT 59263