30 Active Auctions
Office & Yard Hours Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm, Sat 9am to Noon
Follow us on
Any of the words
All of the words
ALL ITEMS (3)
Bidding extended on
since last bid.
Category: ALL (3 records)
#16965-02 -- City of Monroe, Wisconsin - CLOSED -
December 22, 2016 Starting at 10:00am Central
- All items are sold AS IS with no returns. Buyers are strongly encouraged to inspect all items before bidding.
- Payment Deadline: December 27, 2016
- Removal Deadline: December 29, 2016
- Practice your bidding on this item!
Practice Bidding on This Item
, understand & ask questions about the auction terms & conditions prior to placing a bid.
How to Bid
What is AutoExtend?
EXAMPLE: If you are bidding on an item scheduled to end at 10am and you place a bid at 9:59am - the auction will Autoextend to 10:09am - if another bid is placed at 10:04am the auction will again be Autoextended to 10:14am. This will continue until no bids are placed during the 10 minute Autoextend period.
Auction Ending Times:
Auctions with multiple items use a Staggered ending time. Each item has its own ending time. If the auction is scheduled to end at 10:00am the first item is scheduled to end at 10am and each item after the first will end in a set staggered interval. An example is a 5 minute stagger, each item will end 5 minutes after the item before it. But, don't forget if an item is bid on in the last 10 minutes the AutoExtend will begin for that item. The following items will stay on the original scheduled staggered ending time (unless they too are Autoextended).
are only sent prior to the auction closing - once 10am hits on the auction close date - outbid emails are not sent.
- Bidders are responsible for their actions, if you make an entry error you must call our office (608-437-2001) and the error will be examined to determine if it was an error and corrected by Wisconsin Surplus. Errors will not likely be corrected within the last 12 hours of the auction. If you are unsure how to bid or are new we strongly suggest you do not wait until the very end of the auction to bid.
Multiple Item Purchases
- If you are the high bidder on multiple items you are responsible for paying for all items -- Bidders are NOT allowed to win mulitple items and then decide which item they want or if you didn't win an item but won several others you are required to pay for the items you did win. Behavior of this nature is not tolerated, if you win 3 items you pay for 3 items.
2002 Dodge Caravan SE Wagon
- VIN: 1B4GP25332B625991 -- Miles: 72,712 -- Transmission: Automatic -- Engine: 3.3L V6 SFI -- Accessories: AM/FM, A/C, Power windows, power locks
- CONDITION: OK, runs and drives well. Some surface rust -- Personal Inspection Recommended
City Park Garage - 1048 6th Ave., Monroe, WI 53566
- CONTACT: Paul Klinzing at 608-558-8852 or
- Inspections are highly encouraged. Please call or email with questions and to schedule appointments for inspection or pickup - M-F 7am to 3:30pm - Contact to Set Up Time - Appointments are required, no walk-ins.
- Click on Photo or Item # for full Details
Wisconsin Surplus Online Auction
© Copyright, 2014 WisconsinSurplus.com. All rights reserved.