|1.23 +/- Acre Parcel w/Abandoned Home, Garage & Shed at 516 W Breed St, Chilton, WI
- Address: 516 W Breed St, Chilton, WI 53014
- County Map: Calumet County GIS Mapping
- Land Records: Calumet County Land Records
- Municipality: City of Chilton
- Tax/Location ID: 16647 -- (Parcel ID: 211-0340-00L0200-000-0-181912-00-340B)
- Minimum Acceptable Final Bid: $1,000
- Acres: 1.23 +/-
- Additional Documents: See maps
- Zoning: Commercial Highway (C-1) -- Contact county and local zoning agencies for exact zoning, regulations and allowed uses. Bidders are warned not to assume you can build, change use or continue current use without researching with zoning agencies first. Property is sold in it's current state and use any future uses are not implied or guaranteed.
- Type of Access to Property: Off Public Roadway (W Breed St.)
- School District: Chilton
- Structures On Property: Abandon Residential Structure, Attached garage w/roof failing/collapsing. Outbuilding/Garage w/ roof failing/collapsing. Rodent/animal habituating in structures. Partial demolishing/reconstruction of home began, but largely unfinished. Cracks /holes in drywall, throughout the house. Animal habitation and feces throughout both structures. Piles of scrap, old fixtures, garbage, personal belongings throughout. See Inspection/Non-compliance report dated 1/7/19.
- Property Vacant: Yes
- Property Clear of previous owner’s personal property: No, This auction does not include any personal property. If personal property remains, it is the buyer's responsibility to determine appropriate & legal disposition of personal property. NOTE: The red truck in the photos has been removed!
- Legal Description: ASSESSOR'S PLAT SE1/4 SW1/4 SEC.12-18-19 OUTLOT 2 EX CTY F/ROW J5836-13 (.10AC)
- Title Type: Quit Claim Deed
- Deed Transfer Fee: 30
- Title Transfer Terms: Deed will be issued upon payment in full.
- Clear Title: No abstract, title insurance, or survey will be provided by the seller. Calumet County does not warrant the title or conditions of the property hereby listed. The winning bidder is responsible for recording fees, taxes, special assessments and special charges etc., if any -- as provided in Wis Stat. 75.521(8), (Wisconsin Statutes 2009-2010). Bidders are encouraged to research title.
- Estimated Yearly Taxes: $2,182 @ assessed value of $114,000 for 2018 tax roll. Buyer responsible for current year taxes, if any, and all future real estate taxes.
- Defects: See Inspection/Non-compliance report dated 1/7/19 -- Structures are in very poor conditions and in need of repair.
- Overall Condition: Property is being sold "As Is". It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine condition and any defects. Bidders are strongly encouraged to make personally inspection prior to bidding. Property is subject to all easements, right-of-way, and restrictions of record, if any. Calumet County makes no representation or guarantee with respect to the use, condition, title, access or occupancy of the property. (Caution: Properties may be occupied and you may not be granted access by occupants). Purchaser responsible for legal disposal of any items remaining on property, if any.
- County Contact: Calumet County Treasurer: Michael V Schlaak at 920-849-1457 or Schlaak.firstname.lastname@example.org - 206 Court St, Chilton, WI 53014; Fax: 920-849-1636, Available M-F 9-3pm.
- Click on Photo or Item # for full Details