|Residential Home on Corner Lot at 1004 Dodge Street, Kewaunee, WI
- Address: 1004 Dodge Street, Kewaunee, WI 54216
- County GIS Mapping: Kewaunee County GIS Land Records Mapping
- Tax Records: Kewaunee County GCS Tax Record Search
- Municipality: City of Kewaunee
- Parcel #(s): 241-00310-0480 (Tax Key/Alt Parcel # 31 241 GL19 8-24)
- Acres: Approximately 0.35 +/- Acre
- Lot Dimensions: 100' x 150'
- Zoning: Contact county and local zoning agencies for exact zoning, regulations and allowed uses. Bidders are warned not to assume you can build, change use or continue current use without researching with zoning agencies first. Property is sold in it's current state and use any future uses are not implied or guaranteed.
- Type of Access to Property: Off Public Roadway (Corner Lot on Dodge St & Dorelle St)
- School District: Kewaunee School District
- Structures On Property: Two-story house w/two car garage underneath home.
- Property Vacant: Yes
- Property Clear of previous owner’s personal property: This auction does not include any personal property. If personal property remains, it is the buyer's responsibility to determine appropriate & legal disposition of personal property.
- Legal Description: Commencing 77 feet south of the Southwest (SW) corner of Block Two Hundred Nine (209), in the City of Kewaunee, Kewaunee County, Wisconsin, thence running East 100 feet; thence South 150 feet; thence West 100 feet; thence North 150 feet to the point of beginning. All located in Government Lot One (1) of Section Nineteen (19), Township Twenty-three (23) North, Range Twenty-five (25) East, City of Kewaunee, Kewaunee County, Wisconsin.
- Title Type: Quit Claim Deed. County obtained title through foreclosure for delinquent taxes and has not occupied/used property. Buyer is responsible for obtaining title insurance if desired.
- Deed Transfer Fee: $30 Recording Fee
- Title Transfer Terms: Title to be transferred by Quit Claim Deed upon full payment of successful bid and fees received to Seller.
- Clear Title: No abstract, title insurance, or survey will be provided by the seller. Kewaunee County does not warrant the title or conditions of the property hereby listed. The winning bidder is responsible for recording fees, taxes, special assessments and special charges etc., if any. Bidders are encouraged to research title.
- Estimated Yearly Taxes: $768.00 -- Buyer responsible for all current and future real estate taxes and any special assessments or charges, if any - which may be due to the local municipality.
- Defects: Property is sold AS IS and is very likely in need of repair(s).
- Overall Condition: Property is being sold "As Is". It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine condition and any defects. Bidders are strongly encouraged to make personally inspection prior to bidding. Property is subject to all easements, right-of-way, and restrictions of record, if any. The seller makes no representation or guarantee with respect to the use, condition, title, access or occupancy of the property. (Caution: Properties may be occupied and you may not be granted access by occupants). Seller does not make any representations as to the condition of the real estate. Purchasers are responsible for investigating the property and its condition. Property sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason or no reason at any time prior to closing or deed transfer. All final bids must be formally accepted by seller.
- County Contact: Jeffrey R. Wisnicky at (920) 388-7148 or email@example.com - 613 Dodge Street, Kewaunee, WI 54216 -- Fax #: (920) 388-7150
- Click on Photo or Item # for full Details