|Lot with House & Attached Garage at 143 S Washington St, Mondovi, WI 54755
- Address: 143 S Washington St, Mondovi, WI 54755
- County Map: Buffalo County Land Records Mapping
- Municipality: City of Mondovi
- Parcel ID: 251-00735-0000
- Opening Bid: $100 - Sale is subject to Buffalo County Finance Committee approval on February 15, 2019 at 1:00pm. The Finance Committee has the right to accept, reject or delay action on any and all bids.
- Acres: N/A
- Lot Dimensions: 76.7' x 99'
- Zoning: Contact county and local zoning agencies for exact zoning, regulations, and allowed uses. Bidders are warned not to assume you can build, change use or continue current use without researching with zoning agencies first. Property is sold in its current state and use any future uses are not implied or guaranteed. The determination of applicability of local zoning, land use restrictions, and potential special assessments shall be the sole reasonability of the Buyer.
- Type of Access to Property: Off Public Roadway (S. Washington St.)
- School District: Mondovi School District
- Structures On Property: 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house with attached garage and ½ ownership of garden shed at back of property (shared with neighboring property).
- Property Vacant: Yes
- Property Clear of previous owner’s personal property: This auction does not include any personal property. If personal property remains, it is the buyer's responsibility to determine appropriate & legal disposition of personal property.
- Legal Description: Lot 493 of the 1940 Assessors Plat of the City of Mondovi.
- Title Type: Quit Claim Deed. Buffalo County obtained title through foreclosure of delinquent taxes and has not occupied/used the property. Buyer is responsible for obtaining title insurance if desired. Please review Wisconsin State Statutes 75, that governs the tax deed process prior to bidding.
- Deed Transfer Fee: $30 - To be paid by buyer
- Title Transfer Terms:
-- Title to be transferred by Quit Claim Deed upon full payment of successful bid and all fees.
-- Seller will draft Quit Claim Deed at Seller’s expense.
-- Except as otherwise agreed to in writing by Buyer and Seller, closing shall take place at the Office of the Buffalo County Clerk, 407 S. 2nd Street, Alma, WI 54610, no later than 30 days after Seller receives full payment of purchase price.
-- At closing the Buyer will pay $30.00 to the Buffalo County Register of Deeds as a fee to record the Quit Claim Deed.
-- Buyer is responsible for payment of all recording fees, real property taxes, special assessments, and special charges if any. Buyer is responsible to determine the existence and amount of any such fees, real property taxes, and any other type of taxes, special assessments, and special charges.
-- Final Winning Bid is contingent upon approval by action of the Buffalo County Finance Committee on February 15, 2019 at 1:00 p.m.. The Buffalo County Finance Committee has the right to accept, reject, or defer action on a bid or bids. Any bid may be rejected for any reason. No representation or statement regarding the property made by the seller or an employee or representative of the Seller shall be binding or considered as grounds for any claim for adjustment or rescission based on any such representation or statement.
-- Buffalo County will consider bid(s) most advantageous for Buffalo County.
-- 4. All land/property/buildings will be sold on the “as-is” basis. Please review Wisconsin State Statutes 75, that governs the tax deed process.
- Clear Title: The determination of whether or not there is clear title to the property shall be the sole responsibility of the Buyer. No abstract, title insurance, or survey will be provided by the Seller. Seller makes no representation or statement as to whether or not there is clear title to the property. Buyer is solely responsible for obtaining title insurance for the property. Bidders are encouraged to research title. The winning bidder is responsible for recording fees, taxes, special assessments and special charges etc. if any – as provided in Wis. Statutes 75. Bidders are encouraged to research title.
- Estimated Yearly Taxes: See attached property tax statement for previous year’s taxes. Seller makes no representation or statement as to the assessed property taxes for tax year 2018 or any subsequent year. Buyer will be responsible for current year taxes, if any, and all future real estate taxes.
- Defects: The determination of whether or not the property has any defects shall be the sole reasonability of the Buyer, Seller makes no representation or statements as to whether or not the property has any defects. The property is being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, HOW IS. Bidders shall be responsible for determining condition of the property and any defects. Bidders are strongly encouraged to inspect the property prior to submitting bids.
- Overall Condition: Property is being sold AS IS. Viewing is by appointment only. It is the Bidders responsibility to determine condition and any defects. Property is subject to all easements, right-of-way, and restrictions of record, if any. Buffalo County makes no representation guarantee with respect to the use, condition, title, access or occupancy of the property. The determination of the overall condition of the property shall be the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Seller makes no representation or statements as to the overall condition of the property.
- County Contacts: Roxann Halverson, Buffalo County Clerk at 608-685-6209 or email@example.com - 407 S. 2nd Street, Alma, WI 54610 - Available M-F 8-4:30pm - Inspections by appointment only during normal business hours.
- Click on Photo or Item # for full Details