Wisconsin Surplus Online Auction
#12648-37 -- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources - Surplus Land - CLOSED - Ends: November 12, 2012 Starting at 10:00am Central
|34233.||15 Acres w/House, Garage and Sheds|
- Address: 17280 Sutherland Road, Mason, WI 54856
- County Map: Bayfield County Land Records Map (NOTE: This is a new parcel and has not yet been assigned a tax parcel number. Please check Bayfield County records for information on past assessment of land and buildings. Acres: 15.42 Acres) -- Certified Survey Map
- Municipality: Town of Delta
- Tax PIN#: None - This is a new Parcel
- County Land Records: Bayfield County Land Records
- Acres: 15.42 Acres
- Lot Dimensions: See Survey
- Zoning: Forestry – 1 (Please check with the Local & County Zoning Agencies for exact Zoning)
- Type of Access to Property: The property is accessed from a driveway on Sutherland Road
- School District: Drummond (Please verify with local school district)
- Structures On Property: House -- approximately 2502 square feet, wood frame, vinyl siding, pitched roof with asphalt shingles and aluminum soffits and facia -- and -- Garage – 1421 square feet, wood frame, 1/2 of the buildings consists of 2 un-insulated stalls, concrete floor, the other half is insulated with 1 stall, garage door and shop area. -- and -- Large Pole Shed: Approximately 3900 square feet, metal sides, electricity, concrete and dirt floor. -- and -- Wood Shed: Approximately 860 square feet. Metal sides and roof. Fair condition. -- and -- Private septic and well
- Property Vacant: Yes
- Property Clear of previous owner’s personal property: There is an old trailer home on the property that is included in the sale. There may be other various small items such as lumber, firewood and items that have been left behind. The property is being sold “AS IS/Where IS” and anything located on the property is included in the sale.
- Legal Description: Lengthy description on plat of Certified Survey Map
- Title Type:Quit Claim Deed
- Deed Transfer Fee: To Be Paid By Seller
- Additional Fees: Buyer to pay Prorated 2012 Real Estate Taxes at $3.65 per day for the actual number of days Buyer owns the property in 2012. The parcel will be assigned its own tax number in 2013 and buyer will be responsible for the entire 2013 taxes.
- Title Transfer Terms: Seller to Provide Title Insurance
- Clear Title: Seller to Provide Title Commitment prior to closing.
- Estimated Yearly Taxes: New parcel, no history
- Defects: Seller has never occupied the property and has no knowledge of defects. The property is being sold “As Is/Where Is”.
- Overall Condition: The Department of Natural Resources purchased this land as part of a larger parcel. The land is being sold by the Department because it is not needed for conservation purposes.
- DNR Contact: Dave Lindsley at (715) 685-2931 or David.Lindsley@wisconsin.gov - Call with Questions - Open House on October 26, 2012 10-2pm or by Appointment
- Click on Photo or Item # for full Details