39 Active Auctions
Yard & Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm
Closed July 2-4, 2016
Follow us on Facebook
Wisconsin Surplus Online Auction
#16352-82 -- Handishop Industries, Inc.- Tomah, WI - CLOSED - Ends: June 24, 2016 Starting at 10:00am Central
Wisconsin Surplus Online Auction
| Item || Description |
|PRACTICE.|| Practice Bidding on This Item Please read, understand & ask questions about the auction terms & conditions prior to placing a bid. How to Bid What is AutoExtend? EXAMPLE: If you are bidding on an item scheduled to end at 10am and you place a bid at 9:59am - the auction will Autoextend to 10:09am - if another bid is placed at 10:04am the auction will again be Autoextended to 10:14am. This will continue until no bids are placed during the 10 minute Autoextend period. Auction Ending Times: Auctions with multiple items use a Staggered ending time. Each item has its own ending time. If the auction is scheduled to end at 10:00am the first item is scheduled to end at 10am and each item after the first will end in a set staggered interval. An example is a 5 minute stagger, each item will end 5 minutes after the item before it. But, don't forget if an item is bid on in the last 10 minutes the AutoExtend will begin for that item. The following items will stay on the original scheduled staggered ending time (unless they too are Autoextended). Outbid emails are only sent prior to the auction closing - once 10am hits on the auction close date - outbid emails are not sent.Bidding Errors - Bidders are responsible for their actions, if you make an entry error you must call our office (608-437-2001) and the error will be examined to determine if it was an error and corrected by Wisconsin Surplus. Errors will not likely be corrected within the last 12 hours of the auction. If you are unsure how to bid or are new we strongly suggest you do not wait until the very end of the auction to bid. Multiple Item Purchases - If you are the high bidder on multiple items you are responsible for paying for all items -- Bidders are NOT allowed to win mulitple items and then decide which item they want or if you didn't win an item but won several others you are required to pay for the items you did win. Behavior of this nature is not tolerated, if you win 3 items you pay for 3 items.|
|94499.||2009 IC of Oklahoma PB105IC School Bus w/ Wheelchair Lift - #124|
- VIN#: 4DRBUSKP79B114335 -- Miles: 178,167 -- Transmission: Allison Automatic -- Engine: International Maxxforce 7 Diesel 200 hp 6.4L -- GVW: 27,000 Lbs -- Length: 37' -- Accessories: Braun Millennium II Wheelchair Lift -- Equipment: Completely Stocked for Operation -- Passed State of Wisconsin School Bus Inspection in October 2015
- CONDITION: Windshield Has Two Small Chips That Are Not In The Driver's Line Of Site -- One Small Dent On Rear -- One Small Scratch On Back Right Side -- Emergency Brake System Has Been Deactivated -- Good Tires - Estimate 65% Life Remaining -- Rust, Scratches, Dings, Dents, Stains, Wear, Dirty, Etc. -- Inspections Encouraged - SOLD AS IS
- SELLER: Handishop Industries, Inc.
- LOCATION: 1411 North Superior Avenue, Tomah, WI 54660
- CONTACT: Joseph Giertych at 608-372-3289 or email@example.com - Inspections are highly encouraged. Please call or email with questions and to schedule appointments for inspection or pickup - M-F 7:30am - 4:00pm - Appointments are required, no walk-ins.
- Click on Photo or Item # for full Details
Home - About Us - Terms - Register - Email Notices - Contact
© Copyright, 2014 WisconsinSurplus.com. All rights reserved.