44 Active Auctions
Yard & Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm, Sat 9am to Noon
Follow us on Facebook
Wisconsin Surplus Online Auction
#16737-82 - Town of Knowlton, Wisconsin - Ends: October 14, 2016 Starting at 10:00am Central
Wisconsin Surplus Online Auction
| Item || Description |
|1.||- All items are sold AS IS with no returns. Buyers are strongly encouraged to inspect all items before bidding. |
- Payment Deadline: October 19, 2016
- Removal Deadline: October 21, 2016
- Practice your bidding on this item!
|PRACTICE.|| Practice Bidding on This Item Please read, understand & ask questions about the auction terms & conditions prior to placing a bid. How to Bid What is AutoExtend? EXAMPLE: If you are bidding on an item scheduled to end at 10am and you place a bid at 9:59am - the auction will Autoextend to 10:09am - if another bid is placed at 10:04am the auction will again be Autoextended to 10:14am. This will continue until no bids are placed during the 10 minute Autoextend period. Auction Ending Times: Auctions with multiple items use a Staggered ending time. Each item has its own ending time. If the auction is scheduled to end at 10:00am the first item is scheduled to end at 10am and each item after the first will end in a set staggered interval. An example is a 5 minute stagger, each item will end 5 minutes after the item before it. But, don't forget if an item is bid on in the last 10 minutes the AutoExtend will begin for that item. The following items will stay on the original scheduled staggered ending time (unless they too are Autoextended). Outbid emails are only sent prior to the auction closing - once 10am hits on the auction close date - outbid emails are not sent.Bidding Errors - Bidders are responsible for their actions, if you make an entry error you must call our office (608-437-2001) and the error will be examined to determine if it was an error and corrected by Wisconsin Surplus. Errors will not likely be corrected within the last 12 hours of the auction. If you are unsure how to bid or are new we strongly suggest you do not wait until the very end of the auction to bid. Multiple Item Purchases - If you are the high bidder on multiple items you are responsible for paying for all items -- Bidders are NOT allowed to win mulitple items and then decide which item they want or if you didn't win an item but won several others you are required to pay for the items you did win. Behavior of this nature is not tolerated, if you win 3 items you pay for 3 items.|
|40857.||1992 Ford L8000 Single Axle Patrol/Dump Truck w/ Plow, Wing and Spreader|
- VIN: 1FDYK82E2PVA06167 -- Miles: 54,577 -- Hours: 3,510 -- Transmission: 7-Speed Manual -- Engine: 8.3L Cummins diesel -- GVW: 37,700 lbs -- Included Equipment: 10' Heil Dump Box w/scissors hoist, 12' Falls Model 311H – 1 way funnel front plow, 10’ Falls model W10 wing, Monroe model MS969-DD-DD 9" spreader w/spinner
- CONDITION: OK, runs well. Needs muffler; tires at 95% rear, 75% front. Box rusty, no holes inside, top of rear box posts rusted by gate hinge. Spreader rusty. Front passenger-side fiberglass fender has minor crack. -- Personal Inspection Recommended
- LOCATION: 1243 S. Old Hwy 51, Mosinee, WI 54455
- CONTACT: Tim Meis at 715-693-3574 or email@example.com - Inspections are highly encouraged. Please call or email with questions and to schedule appointments for inspection or pickup - M-F 7am to 3pm - Contact to Set Up Time - Appointments are required, no walk-ins.
- Click on Photo or Item # for full Details
Home - About Us - Terms - Register - Email Notices - Contact
© Copyright, 2014 WisconsinSurplus.com. All rights reserved.