|2009 Ford Crown Victoria 4Door Sedan - Police K9 Unit
- DETAILS: VIN: 2FAHP71V09X143911 -- Miles: 79,962 -- Transmission: Automatic -- Engine: 4.6L V8 EFI FFV SOHC -- Title Brand: Prior Police Vehicle -- Accessories: Power seats, Cruise control, AM/FM w CD Player, Driverís spot lamp, Driver/Passenger Air Bags, Air conditioning, Power locks, Heavy duty floor covering, heavy duty shock absorbers, heavy duty stabilizer bars, power steering, heavy duty suspension.-- Click here for Carfax Report
- PROVIDED CONDITION(S): Good overall condition - Spark plugs and coil assembly replaced, PCM reprogrammed to latest calibration in April 2019. Large tear in driverís seat has been repaired, see photos. Rear seats do not have seatbelts nor does the seller have the hardware other than what is shown in picture. New battery in 2018. A/C accumulator, HVAC blower and serpentine belt all replaced in May 2016. A few rust spots, paint peeling, minor dents and dings and a few holes from Police equipment removal. Former K9 Unit. Complete interior detailed recently. Very clean interior and engine steam cleaned. -- Personal Inspection Recommended
- CONDITION DISCLAIMER: Vehicle sells in AS IS condition with any listed, not listed, known, unknown, pictured or not pictured defects. It is the bidderís full responsibility to inspect and verify condition(s). Vehicle was described by the seller to the best of their ability by non-mechanic personnel. Vehicle has Holes, Plugs, Wear, Rips, Exposed Wires, Etc. from police equipment removal. Vehicle likely has defects Ė Rust, Dings, Dents, Scratches, Stains, Wear, Leaks, Holes, Dirty, etc. Bidders are strongly encouraged to inspect prior to bidding. This is a used prior police vehicle. Placing a bid indicates you agree to this disclaimer.
- SELLER: Glendale Police Department
- LOCATION: 5909 N. Milwaukee River Pkwy., Glendale, WI 53209
- CONTACT: Sgt. Treder or Lt. Brauer at (414) 228-1753 or email@example.com - Inspections are highly encouraged. Please call or email with questions and to schedule appointments for inspection or pickup - Mon-Sun 7am to 3pm - Appointments are required, no walk-ins.
- Click on Photo or Item # for full Details