|2016 Ford Explorer 4Door SUV AWD - Police
- DETAILS: VIN: 1FM5K8AR1GGB81070 -- Miles: 93,287 -- Transmission: Automatic -- Engine: 3.7L V6 TiVCT Flex Fuel -- Title Brand: Prior Police Vehicle -- Click here for Maintenance Records -- Click here for Carfax Report -- Accessories: Power Driverís Seat, Cruise control, AM/FM CD Player w MP3, Driverís spot lamp, Noise Suppression Bond Straps, Driver/Passenger Air Bags, Air Conditioning, Power locks, Black Vinyl Floor Covering, Police Brakes, Transmission Oil Cooler -- This was a daily patrol car and it has been involved in pursuits and Pursuit Intervention Techniques.
- PROVIDED CONDITION(S): Good - Minor dents and dings and a few holes from police equipment removal. Moderate dent on front driverís quarter from push bar. Complete Interior detailed earlier this month. Clean interior and engine steam cleaned. Rear seats are essentially new and were in storage. Pictures show dust from storage and were not in during detailing. Recent service (2018/2019) includes: Oxygen Sensor replaced, Spark Plugs, Coil Boots, Fuel Injectors Cleaned, Serpentine Belt Replaced, Water Pump and Timing Belt Replaced, Oil Pressure Switch Replaced, Spot Light Fixed, Cat Converter and Battery Replaced -- Personal Inspection Recommended
- CONDITION DISCLAIMER: Vehicle sells in AS IS condition with any listed, not listed, known, unknown, pictured or not pictured defects. It is the bidderís full responsibility to inspect and verify condition(s). Vehicle was described by the seller to the best of their ability by non-mechanic personnel. Vehicle has Holes, Plugs, Wear, Rips, Exposed Wires, Etc. from police equipment removal. Vehicle likely has defects Ė Rust, Dings, Dents, Scratches, Stains, Wear, Leaks, Holes, Dirty, etc. Bidders are strongly encouraged to inspect prior to bidding. This is a used prior police vehicle. Placing a bid indicates you agree to this disclaimer.
- SELLER: City of Glendale Police Dept.
- LOCATION: 5909 N. Milwaukee River Pkwy., Glendale, WI 53209
- CONTACT: Sgt. Treder or Lt. Brauer at (414) 228-1753 or email@example.com - Inspections are highly encouraged. Please call or email with questions and to schedule appointments for inspection or pickup - 7 days a week, 7am to 3pm - Appointments are required, no walk-ins.
- Click on Photo or Item # for full Details