|1977 International Transtar II Cabover Tandem Axle Fire Tender
- DETAILS: VIN: E2327GGA16415 -- Miles: 478,672 -- Hours: 115, not actual. Meter was replaced -- Transmission: Fuller RT910 Manual -- Engine: Cummins 6 cylinder 290 Diesel -- GVW: 48,860 lbs. -- International Harvester 3000 gal. tank -- Water Pump: 500 gpm Hale 18 HP pump mounted on the back -- Includes hoses -- Was in service as fire apparatus until new unit was received.
- PROVIDED CONDITION(S): Fair - Runs and drives. Complete overhaul by Cummins at 300,853 miles. Pump was installed in 1996, has minimal run time and runs well. Some engine, transmission and rear end seepage. Play in steering. Exterior rust, dings, scratches, decals. Dump valve on rear has minor leak on use. No leaks in tank when taken out of service. Overhead clearance lights and tachometer light are not working. -- Personal Inspection Recommended
- CONDITION DISCLAIMER: Vehicle sells in AS IS condition with any listed, not listed, known, unknown, pictured or not pictured defects. It is the bidder’s full responsibility to inspect and verify condition(s). Vehicle was described by the seller to the best of their ability by non-mechanic personnel. Vehicle likely has defects – Rust, Dings, Dents, Scratches, Stains, Wear, Leaks, Holes, Dirty, etc. Bidders are strongly encouraged to inspect prior to bidding. This is a used vehicle. Placing a bid indicates you agree to this disclaimer.
- SELLER: Princeton Fire and Rescue Dept.
- LOCATION: 433 W. Main St., Princeton, WI 54968
- CONTACT: Ernie Schmidt at 920-229-2277 or email@example.com - Inspections are highly encouraged. Please call or email with questions and to schedule appointments for inspection or pickup -- Appointments are required, no walk-ins.
- Click on Photo or Item # for full Details