52 Active Auctions
Normal Office & Yard Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm, Sat 9am-Noon
Any of the words
All of the words
ALL ITEMS (3)
See bottom of page to submit bids
Category: ALL (3 records)
#19428-09 - City of West Allis, Wisconsin -
May 22, 2019 Starting at 10:00am Central
- All items are sold AS IS with no returns. Buyers are strongly encouraged to inspect all items before bidding.
- Payment Deadline: May 28, 2019
- Removal Deadline: June 22, 2019
- Practice your bidding on this item!
Practice Bidding on This Item
, understand & ask questions about the auction terms & conditions prior to placing a bid.
How to Bid
What is AutoExtend?
EXAMPLE: If you are bidding on an item scheduled to end at 10am and you place a bid at 9:59am - the auction will Autoextend to 10:09am - if another bid is placed at 10:04am the auction will again be Autoextended to 10:14am. This will continue until no bids are placed during the 10 minute Autoextend period.
Auction Ending Times:
Auctions with multiple items use a Staggered ending time. Each item has its own ending time. If the auction is scheduled to end at 10:00am the first item is scheduled to end at 10am and each item after the first will end in a set staggered interval. An example is a 5 minute stagger, each item will end 5 minutes after the item before it. But, don't forget if an item is bid on in the last 10 minutes the AutoExtend will begin for that item. The following items will stay on the original scheduled staggered ending time (unless they too are Autoextended).
are only sent prior to the auction closing - once 10am hits on the auction close date - outbid emails are not sent.
- Bidders are responsible for their actions, if you make an entry error you must call our office (608-437-2001) and the error will be examined to determine if it was an error and corrected by Wisconsin Surplus. Errors will not likely be corrected within the last 12 hours of the auction. If you are unsure how to bid or are new we strongly suggest you do not wait until the very end of the auction to bid.
Multiple Item Purchases
- If you are the high bidder on multiple items you are responsible for paying for all items -- Bidders are NOT allowed to win mulitple items and then decide which item they want or if you didn't win an item but won several others you are required to pay for the items you did win. Behavior of this nature is not tolerated, if you win 3 items you pay for 3 items.
25' Steel Tank to be Removed
2040 S. 67th Place, West Allis, WI 53219
2,460 cubic feet / 18,425 gallons -- The tank is 29 feet high to the top of the railing or 25 feet to the top of the tank itself. It is 11'-2" in diameter with a circumference of 35 feet. The walls are 3/8" thick plate steel. Sellers believe it weighs approx. 5-7 tons. Years ago, it was trucked in via flat bed and set with a crane, so it can be trucked out. It can also be scrapped out. The tank sits on a concrete slab and is bolted down. The concrete can remain. The ladder access that runs up the side is in good shape and safe to climb.
NOTE: This unit has been empty the entire time the Fire Dept. has owned it, so it is unsure if valves work or if it leaks. Has some surface rust.
The tank was used at one time for oil storage before seller obtained it to use for confined space training.
Paved driveway and parking lot. There is an asphalt parking lot one side of the tank and grass on the other.
- FINAL SITE CONDITION:
Concrete slab can remain. Any damage to grass will need to be fixed.
- REMOVAL DEADLINE:
June 22, 2019 - $10.00 Per Day Storage Fee. Applies on all items remaining after the removal date and must be paid prior to removal.
Performance Guarantee: Winning bidder is required to provide a performance guarantee in the form of a $1000 cash deposit at time of payment to WisconsinSurplus.com. Cash deposit must be in the form of cash, certified check, money order or wire transfer. Performance guarantee will be held until buyer has met all of the seller’s removal requirements and has performed to the seller’s satisfaction. If buyer fails to meet seller's requirements and/or performs unsatisfactorily, part or all of the performance guarantee will be retained by the seller.Successful buyer will be notified by the auction company of winning bid(s) by Wisconsin Surplus online auction company. The auction company will notify City of West Allis upon payment by successful bidder. City of West Allis may require Buyer to sign a waiver of liability before Buyer can remove items. Buyer must have liability insurance to cover the removal and work while on City property.
Remove tank from property in its entirety. City of West Allis will be held harmless for any injury incurred while in the act of working on City property and/or moving the structure. Tank will be removed in entirety, either as a whole or in manageable sections in a safe manner by the buyer. The Buyer of the structure will have until June 22, 2019 for removal. The Buyer waives the City of all liability while working on City property. The Buyer is not covered by the City's insurance while on City property. Notes: All items sell AS IS – the Buyer is responsible for safely removing items.
AS IS – TO BE REMOVED
AJ Ottow at 414-234-1086 or
- Inspections are highly encouraged. Please call or email with questions and to schedule appointments for inspection or pickup -- Appointments are required, no walk-ins.
- Click on Photo or Item # for full Details
Wisconsin Surplus Online Auction
© Copyright, 2014 WisconsinSurplus.com. All rights reserved.