|1994 GMC Topkick Smeal Midship Pumper Fire Truck
- DETAILS: VIN: 1GDP7H1M2RJ520746 -- Miles: 6,399 -- Hours: 425 -- Transmission: Allison MT643G 4-speed Automatic -- Engine: 427 CID gas -- Air Brakes -- WB: 209" -- GVW: 33,000 lbs. -- 328 Bumper to Bumper x 96 W X 106 T -- Pump: Waterous CSYCX 1250 GPM -- Water Tank Size: 1000 gal. -- Includes: Air operated pump shift with manual override; Pump compartment heater; Removable pump compartment heat pan; 2-6 Steamer Inlets; 2-2 ½ Gated Suction Inlets; 6-2 ½ discharges (2 each side-2 rear); 2 ½ to 1 ½ reducers on all discharges; Electric Booster Reel w/200 hose; 4-SCBA brackets in side compartment; Hyd. ladder rack over passenger side compartments; 1-35 Extension Ladder 1-14 Roof Ladder; Kussmaul Automatic battery charger; Telescoping spot/flood light 750,000 candlepower; Siren & Beacon Lights, Akron Deluge Monitor with Ground Base, (2) 6 X 10 Hard Suction - No other equipment included
- PROVIDED CONDITION(S): Very Good - Needs batteries. Pump was professionally serviced annually, current pump certs -- Personal Inspection Recommended
- CONDITION DISCLAIMER: Vehicle sells in AS IS condition with any listed, not listed, known, unknown, pictured or not pictured defects. It is the bidders full responsibility to inspect and verify condition(s). Vehicle was described by the seller to the best of their ability by non-mechanic personnel. Vehicle likely has defects Rust, Dings, Dents, Scratches, Stains, Wear, Leaks, Holes, Dirty, etc. Bidders are strongly encouraged to inspect prior to bidding. This is a used vehicle. Placing a bid indicates you agree to this disclaimer.
- SELLER: City of Laurens, Iowa
- LOCATION: 272 N. 3rd St., Laurens, IA 50554
- CONTACT: Pat Murray at 541-954-5168 or email@example.com - Inspections are highly encouraged. Please call or email with questions and to schedule appointments for inspection or pickup -- Appointments are required, no walk-ins.
- Click on Photo or Item # for full Details